Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Visible Light Communications Casio TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Market Report Wi-Fi smart phone Optical Wireless Communications Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC D-Light Facebook Ethernet LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress market analysis WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp VLC toys Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM
Tag Archives: World Technology Awards
Prof Harald Haas is in the shortlist of finalists for a prestigious World Technology Award recognising his work on Visible Light Communication. The winners will be announced from the stage of the United Nations at the World Technology Awards ceremony … Continue reading