Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Visible Light Communications Casio Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Market Report Wi-Fi smart phone Optical Wireless Communications VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC D-Light Facebook Ethernet LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress SmartCamp market analysis WiGig Bytelight
Tag Archives: WiGig
This is a second part to the post ‘the shift to optical’ where I look at the current state and future trend for device interconnect technologies and see if there is a trend towards optical technologies. The proliferation of devices … Continue reading