Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVLC Visible Light Communication Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Casio Visible Light Communications Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report Edinburgh Mobile World Congress GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis VLC toys Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM MWC Solid state lighting Light + Building Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR
Tag Archives: TED
The TED Global presentation on Visible Light Communication has now amassed over 1,000,000 views and generated significant worldwide interest in the technology. Harald Haas, PureVLC CTO and Professor at the University of Edinburgh, performed the first public demonstration of visible … Continue reading