Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVLC Visible Light Communication Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Visible Light Communications Casio Harald Haas PoE smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Market Report Wi-Fi Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress SmartCamp market analysis WiGig Bytelight VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC D-Light Facebook Ethernet LightMessage London
Tag Archives: TED
The TED Global presentation on Visible Light Communication has now amassed over 1,000,000 views and generated significant worldwide interest in the technology. Harald Haas, PureVLC CTO and Professor at the University of Edinburgh, performed the first public demonstration of visible … Continue reading