Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Casio Visible Light Communications spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Market Report Wi-Fi smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global Ethernet D-Light Facebook LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis WiGig VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC
Tag Archives: tablet
As the spectrum crisis gets more serious, the shouts for more spectrum are getting louder. This new infographic from Mobile Future sums this up nicely. Fortuntunately the Li-Fi community is not suffering a spectrum crisis, quite the opposite. The question … Continue reading