Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVLC Visible Light Communication Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Casio Visible Light Communications Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis WiGig VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message MWC Solid state lighting Light + Building Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR
Tag Archives: Optical Communications
I am starting this blog with a piece of interesting history which is relevant to our industry. On 3rd June 1880 Alexander Graham Bell transmitted the first wireless telephone message on his newly invented “Photophone”. This was four years after … Continue reading