Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVLC Visible Light Communication Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Visible Light Communications Casio Harald Haas PoE smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress GBI Research WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis VLC toys Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage London Photophone
Tag Archives: JouleX
Last week, at Cisco Live in San Diego, NuLEDs in conjuction with their partners JouleX lit the UPOE Partner Pavillion using power supplied via Ethernet cables. UPOE is Cisco’s proprietary high power version of Power over Ethernet (PoE). In this short video … Continue reading