Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Visible Light Communications Casio spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh Mobile World Congress GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis VLC toys Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC
Tag Archives: Gunpei Yokoi
Last week American Eugene Polley died at the age of 96. Eugene invented “Flash-Matic” the first TV remote control in 1955. This was an early example of visible light communication (VLC) in action. Eugene’s passing prompted me to think about some … Continue reading