Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVLC Visible Light Communication Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Visible Light Communications Casio Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Market Report Wi-Fi Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress SmartCamp market analysis WiGig Bytelight VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC D-Light Facebook Ethernet LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR
Tag Archives: device-to-device
Device-to-device communication can be achieved by a number of different technologies. The two categories of connection are wired or wireless. A cable connection is the oldest method and is still very much used. I, like most people, would rather connect … Continue reading