Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Visible Light Communications Casio Harald Haas PoE Wi-Fi Market Report smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress GBI Research market analysis WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp VLC toys Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC D-Light Facebook Ethernet LightMessage
Tag Archives: D-Light
WTF is Li-Fi? asks Reg Hardware, the hardware site of The Register, in an article this week. The article features the PureVLC Li-Fire YouTube video and also mentions the Fraunhofer Institute and Casio and is a worthwhile read. I have … Continue reading