Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC Harald Haas PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Casio Visible Light Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report smart phone Optical Wireless Communications Global Business Intelligence Light Message IBM MWC Solid state lighting Light + Building Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh Mobile World Congress GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell WiGig Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis VLC toys
Monthly Archives: October 2012
…has just been funded by the UK’s Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, see: http://gow.epsrc.ac.uk/NGBOViewGrant.aspx?GrantRef=EP/K00042X/1 . The programme, entitled ‘Ultra-parallel visible light communications (UP-VLC)’, is a collaboration between leading research groups at the Universities of Strathclyde, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Oxford … Continue reading