Recent VLC Posts
- 5 Reasons to Promote Li-Fi Technologies
- Micro-LED Li-Fi
- Pathway to 5G: Visible Light Communications
- A £5M Research Programme on Visible Light Communications…
- Li-Fi on CNN International in “Make Create Innovate”
- Optical Wireless Communication Workshops
- Dear Mr President, please read my blog.
- Augmented Reality using VLC
- Li-Fi on the Gadget Show
- Cisco Live is lit by Ethernet
- Top 10 Li-Fi myths
- Flash-Matic and the Light Telephone
- WTF is… Li-Fi?
- TED hits one million
- LightMessage by PureVLC
- Latest VLC Market Report
- LED wallpaper is here!
- Light + Building
- World’s Largest Chandelier
- The fight for more spectrum
- The shift to optical – part II
- The shift to optical
- PureVLC at Mobile World Congress
- LEDs used to map Wi-Fi
- Mobile World Congress, asking for more spectrum?
- Li-Fi it is then!
- LEDs powered by Ethernet
- Casio announces VLC prototype
- Five VLC predictions for 2012
- VLC; a review of 2011
TagsVisible Light Communication VLC Li-Fi Optical Wireless Communication LED PureVLC OWC PoE power over Ethernet Gordon Povey Casio Visible Light Communications Harald Haas Spectrum Shortage Wi-Fi Market Report smart phone Optical Wireless Communications TED Global spectrum crisis radio spectrum London Photophone Wireless Communications free space optics GigaIR Edinburgh GBI Research Alexander Graham Bell Mobile World Congress Bytelight SmartCamp market analysis WiGig VLC toys Global Business Intelligence IBM Light Message Solid state lighting Light + Building MWC Facebook Ethernet D-Light LightMessage
Monthly Archives: October 2012
…has just been funded by the UK’s Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, see: http://gow.epsrc.ac.uk/NGBOViewGrant.aspx?GrantRef=EP/K00042X/1 . The programme, entitled ‘Ultra-parallel visible light communications (UP-VLC)’, is a collaboration between leading research groups at the Universities of Strathclyde, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Oxford … Continue reading